Rewarding yourself has never been this easy!
With uChoose Rewards, earn points* on every purchase made with your First FarmBank Visa Debit Card! Points can be redeemed for cash back, merchandise or experiences!
How to participate:
It's so easy to register your First FarmBank Visa Debit Card. Simply visit www.uchooserewards.com and click register to start earning points today!
Current Points Offer
Earn 4x points** on every purchase from now through Feb. 1, 2020!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is uChoose Rewards? uChoose Rewards is a rewards program where you earn points for shopping or using your First FarmBank Visa Debit Card. Participants then may redeem their points for cash back or anything of their choice from a huge online rewards catalog. The program is open to both business and consumer debit cards.
- How do I earn points? You'll earn points on every debit card transaction except for ATM withdrawals. Points are awarded based on the net purchase amount (taxes and shipping amounts are excluded). Plus, you have an opportunity to even more points when you shop at participating retailers which are listed on your www.uchooserewards.com account!
- Must I register each debit card I have? Yes. You'll only begin earning points after you've enrolled your debit card. If you have more than one debit card, be sure to register each.
- Where can I earn points? You earn points everywhere your card is accepted except for ATM withdrawals.
- When can I redeem my points? You must accumulate 1,500 points before you may redeem and wait until your points have vested. Points vest the first day of every month. For example, if you earned 500 points on Aug. 15, those points would vest on Sept. 1. To see how many points you have available for redemption, simply look for "Points Available to Redeem" on the My Rewards page to see how many points you have available for redemption. Please allow up to 30 days for your points to be credited to your account.
- Can I share points with family members? Yes! All cards within an account automatically earn points together. In addition, if you have multiple checking accounts with First FarmBank, you may link them together to earn rewards faster. Just visit the Preferences page to link more cards to your rewards program.
- Where can I view my point activity? You can access the history of your point activity on the My Rewards page.
- What will happen to my points if my card is lost or stolen? If your card is lost or stolen and a replacement is issued, points will automatically be transferred to the new card. Once you receive your new card, you will need to re-register the card on www.uchooserewards.com.
- How much does it cost to participate? There is no cost! Membership in uChoose Rewards is absolutely free for First FarmBank debit cardholders so start shopping and earning today.
*The uChoose Rewards program is available to open and active accounts as designated by First FarmBank, "FFB." For more information, click the "Terms and Conditions" link at www.uchooserewards.com. uChoose Rewards is not an affiliate of First FarmBank. FFB Visa Debit Card must be linked to a checking account. Enrollment in uChoose Rewards is required to earn and redeem points. Points cannot be earned on ATM withdrawals. You must accumulate 1,500 points before you can redeem your points. Points will expire 3 years from the end of the month in which they were posted. FFB reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder from participating in the program and to invalidate all points for fraud or program abuse. First FarmBank reserves the right to modify, temporarily suspend or cancel the uChoose Rewards program at any time without notice, which may result in the cancellation of outstanding points. FAQ's available at www.firstfarmbank.com. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa, Inc.
**4x (four times) points equates to 4 points for every $1 spent. Outside the promotional period, purchasers earn 1 point for every $1 spent on net purchases made on both signature-based and PIN-based transactions. Points cannot be earned on ATM withdrawals.