COVID-19 Notice: Book 2021 departures with peace of mind. If you purchase the Traveler's Protection Plan, you may cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure for a full refund (cost of Traveler's Protection Plan excluded).
Autumn in French Canada 2021
featuring Montreal, Quebec and the Scenic Eastern Townships
- Book by June 30, 2021 for $100 off per person!
- $3,469/person based on double occupancy (includes round-trip air from Denver)
- 8 days, 14 meals included
- Tour departs Oct. 1, 2021
- passport required for travel
- take a guided tour of Montreal including Old Montreal, St. Joseph's Oratory and Jacques Cartier Square
- Ride Canada's VIA Rail Business Class service from Montreal to Quebec
- Enjoy dinner and entertainment in a real Quebec Sugar Shack
- Travel the historic "King's Road" along the St. Lawrence River
- Enjoy English High Tea in Quebec's Eastern Townships
- Travel insurance (Traveler's Protection Plan) available for purchase
- Concerned about COVID-19? Those who purchase travel insurance may cancel up to 60 days prior to departure and receive a full refund (cost of travel insurance excluded)
- Have additional questions? Contact us at 970-522-2444
Watch the Travel Presentation
About First FarmBank's Travel Club
We've partnered with Mayflower Cruises and Tours to offer the most memorable trips at great prices! There are many benefits of group travel - discounted pricing, security, and companionship with some of your best (and newest) friends! Our Travel Club is open to anyone looking for an incredible trip - no account required!
First FarmBank Travel Club benefits:
- No dues or fees to be a member
- You need not be a First FarmBank customer to travel with us (though we would love to welcome you to our family of customers)
- Great rates and accommodations
- You don't have to do the planning - everything is taken care of for you
- Great for small groups and single travelers
Questions? Feel free to contact your local branch or email email@example.com.
Christmas in Colonial Williamsburg (cancelled due to COVID-19)
Pacific Coast Highlights Tour (cancelled due to COVID-19)
Holland Tulip Festival and Mackinac Island's Grand Hotel 2020 (cancelled due to COVID-19)
New England and Cape Cod Autumn Foliage Tour