At First FarmBank, we provide a full range of personal and business banking services for small and large businesses, individuals, families, retirees, farmers and ranchers in Greeley, Yuma, Sterling and surrounding areas. Whether you're looking for a business banking partner, a great mortgage rate, or a personal checking account; you'll find that First FarmBank offers the products and services to suit all your needs. First FarmBank makes switching easy and you'll find a friendly smile with the exceptional personal service you deserve from a bank.
Open your new First FarmBank account.
- Call or come visit us at one of our branches located in Greeley, Yuma, Sterling, Colorado or Tribune, Kansas to learn more about our banking account options. You can also view bank accounts and services on our website.
- Order your Visa Debit Card and checks at account opening
- Sign up for Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Online Billpay.
- Stop using your old checking account (stop writing checks, using your debit card, or initiating automatic payments as soon as possible).
Switch your Direct Deposit(s) to your First FarmBank account.
- Notify your employer and other sources that deposit funds into your account of your new checking account number as well as First FarmBank’s routing number 107007210.
Transfer your automatic payments.
- This includes but is not limited to utilities, reoccurring loan payments, memberships, insurance payments, etc.
Close your old account.
- Once all of your checks, automatic payments/deposits have been made.
- You can close your account by letter to your old bank, or going into a local branch.