Give your finances a fresh start and you could win $1,000!
You could win $1,000 in our Spring Sweepstakes
Spring is the perfect time to clean up your finances and give them a fresh start. And as part of our Spring Sweepstakes, you're entered for a chance to win $1,000 for every qualifying transaction you make.
- Bill Pay: Manage and pay your bills online or from your online banking and mobile banking app. Never visit a biller's site again to pay a bill.
- Add and pay a new bill pay payee
- New payee must be added during the sweepstakes period
- Payment must be scheduled and completed during sweepstakes period
- Bill pay payment must be $10 or more
- Set up a new Autopay or Recurring payment
- Zelle®: A fast, safe and easy way to send or request money from friends, family and others you know and trust. All you need is an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, and you must have a bank account in the U.S.
- New Zelle contact must be added during sweepstakes period
- Zelle transaction must be scheduled and complete during sweepstakes period
- Zelle transaction must be $5 or more
- Qualifying Zelle payments must be paid to a person different from the Zelle account holder
- eBill: Request and use this electronic version of your bill to easily view, manage and pay your bills right from your Bill Pay account.
New to Bill Pay, Zelle and eBill?
When you receive and pay your bills with First FarmBank's Online Bill Pay, you can see when they're due and control when they're paid. One website, one password.
Bill pay users enjoy:
- Organization: manage your bills and payments from one convenient location
- Control: pay what you'd like, when you like, unlike auto-debit
- Convenience: pay anyone who you normally pay by check
To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll either through Online or Mobile Banking.
Zelle is a convenient way to send money using your mobile banking app or online banking account.
- It's fast: send money directly from your account to theirs, typically in minutes1
- It's safe: send and receive money right from your online or mobile bank account
- It's easy: send money to almost anyone you know2 using an email address or U.S. mobile phone number
To use Zelle, you must first accept the Terms and Conditions of Online Bill Pay (Transfer & Pay tab on mobile banking).
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. 2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
When life has you coming and going, rely on eBill. Stay on schedule so you can stay on top of everything else.
- Receive your paper bills electronically, delivered directly to your bill pay account
- With AutoPay, you can "set it and forget it"
To sign up:
- Add the biller(s) to Online Bill Pay (Bill Payment) by clicking "Add a Company or Person"
- Click on the blue "Get eBills" icon* next to the biller name
- Follow the on-screen prompts
Important: Not all billers are eligible for eBill. Only participating billers will have the "Get eBills" icon.
Click here for Complete Sweepstakes Rules
Spring Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes starts on 4/1/21 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends on 5/31/21 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. including the territories of Guam and Saipan who are 18 years of age and older and are registered accountholders in good standing at a participating Financial Institution. Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules including details on how to enter by mail, click here. Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield, WI 53045.
All rights reserved. Popmoney and TransferNow are registered trademarks of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED ENDORSED ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES LLC OR ZELLE®.