Online Banking is about to get better!
To allow us to upgrade our system, online banking will be placed in "inquiry only" mode from June 14, 2019 at 10:00 p.m. MDT through June 16, 2019. During this time, you will not be able to request transfers, process new bill payments or ACH (businesses).
Bill payments scheduled prior to June 14 at 10:00 p.m. MDT will process as usual. However, if you have not signed into Online Banking during the last 12 months and you are a Bill Pay user, you must re-enroll into Bill Pay to keep your reoccurring payments active.
Upgraded online banking will be available after 9:00 a.m. MDT beginning June 17, 2019.
- Enhanced online security
- Real-time account information
- Forgot Password? self-service capability
- Quick Pay Zone: pay bills from your homepage
- Account alerts: receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- External transfers: transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions
Instructions for signing into the upgraded online banking platform:
1. On or after 9:00 a.m. MDT on June 17, 2019, visit our website: www.firstfarmbank.com
- If you're a consumer account holder, select "Personal Banking" from the "Select Account" dropdown menu to sign onto the system
- If you're a business account holder, select "Business Banking" from the "Select Account" dropdown menu to sign onto the system. This sign on is for business customers using Cash Management or Remote Deposit Services only. If you're a business account holder not utilizing those services, log on to online banking using the "Personal Banking" option
2. Your existing User ID will be converted to the upgraded system; however, you will need to use all lowercase letters
3. Your password will NOT be converted to the upgraded system. Your new password will be:
- The last six (6) digits of the tax identification number on your account (personal banking logon users)
- The last four (4) digits of the tax identification number on your account (business banking logon users)
Note: You will be asked to change your password before you gain access and will be required to reset your security questions during your first logon.
4. If you currently use a security token, you will be prompted to set up the token on the new site
Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the password requirements? A minimum of 8 characters are required. Those 8 characters must include at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number.
- What are the benefits to eStatements? In addition to being more secure than paper statements, eStatements are delivered sooner with no postal mail delays. On screen, the statements look just like paper statements and you're still able to see both the front and back of check images. You'll also receive an email notification when your eStatement is ready.
- How secure is online banking? First FarmBank is committed to providing the most secure online banking environment possible. We use multiple layers of security to protect your information including: password protection, internet firewalls, 2048-bit encryption (the highest level of security available) and multiple layers of authentication during each logon.
- What are the differences between Personal and Business online banking? Personal online banking is ideal for personal or small businesses use and is meant for a single user. Our Personal Online Banking has limited ACH (external transfer) capabilities in comparison to Business Online Banking. Business Online Banking is a full-featured online cash-management system that is ideal for businesses of all sizes especially those with multiple users. Comprehensive administration access for each business is available which allows you to control the access level of each user and will allow you to set up an approval process for each transaction. As an optional feature, users can logon with tokens as an additional layer of security.
- Can accounts be accessed by more than one username and password? Yes. A joint account owner such as a spouse, for example, may access accounts with their own passcodes.
- I would like to transfer funds from my First FarmBank online banking to another financial institution. May I do that with the new online banking system? Yes, but we need to activate that feature for you. Please contact a Hometown Banker at 970-346-7900 and we'll update your profile.
- Do you have any plans to offer Zelle in the future? We do! While we don't have an exact date the service will be available, we do expect to have it ready prior to October, 2019.
- I've setup alerts on online banking but don't see push notifications as an option. Is this possible? It is! First, open your First FarmBank mobile app and tap on "more." Once there, tap on alerts and toggle on push notifications. Once you've provided our app permission to send you push notifications, our online banking system will provide that as a notification option during alert setup.
Deposit Statement Refresh
Available as of May 31, 2019
We have upgraded our technology and will introduce a more modern look to our monthly statements beginning with statements that cut on May 31, 2019.
- Choose how you would like to have your transaction history sorted (contact a Hometown Banker if you would like to change your sorting option)
- Sorted - transactions are grouped chronologically by type:
- Electronic credits
- Other credits
- Checks cleared
- Electronic debits
- Other debits
- Non-Sorted - transactions appear in chronological order regardless of type of transaction
- Tracking information is available (must contact a Hometown Banker)
- Stay up-to-date with news and announcements from First FarmBank
Statement Refresh Frequently Asked Questions:
- I don't see my most recent e-statement(s) in online banking. Why is that? Prior to May 31, 2019, we provided e-statements for all of our customers regardless if they had enrolled or not. This means that those customers had both an e-statement available and a paper statement. Beginning with the statements cut on May 31, 2019, we'll only provide you an e-statement if you have specifically enrolled in e-statements. If you're currently receiving printed statements and would like to receive e-statements in the future, you may do so by enrolling through our online banking. Once enrolled, you'll no longer receive paper statements.