Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Yuma, CO
Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000 annual
Develop and administer a portfolio of consumer small business, commercial, agricultural, real estate and construction loans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, originate and administer a portfolio of consumer, residential real estate, commercial, real estate, construction, and agricultural loans to meet or exceed the Bank’s credit quality, profitability, growth and service objectives.
- Manage the grading and collection of all related loans.
- Cross sell the financial products offered by FFB.
- Provide professional customer service.
- Communicate effectively and work in harmony with all departmental and non-departmental staff.
- Specific knowledge of the bank loan policy.
- Comply with the BSA and Compliance standards for the Bank as outlined in the BSA and Compliance policies.
- General knowledge and understanding of lending laws and regulations.
- Provide various reports as requested.
- Assist in the development and implementation of lending policies, procedures and strategies.
- Participates in community and civic activities.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This is a non-supervisory position.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other skills and Abilities:
*Ability to use a personal computer and job-related software programs.
*Knowledge of deposit products.
Education and/or Experience: Associates degree or equivalent; or two to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Commercial Lending School Diploma/Certificate.
Physical Demands: Ability to lift under 1/3 of the time up to 25 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: Quiet conditions (examples: library, private office). The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
For additional information on this posting, please contact Nate McConnell, HR Manager at 970-346-7900 or at email@example.com.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
*First FarmBank is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation , gender identity, national origin, genetic information , disability , veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.