Job Title: VP Lending
Location: Greeley, CO
Develop and administer a portfolio of commercial, agricultural, real estate, construction, and consumer loans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, originate and administer a portfolio of commercial, real estate, construction, agricultural and consumer loans to meet or exceed the Bank’s credit quality, profitability, growth and service objectives.
- Manage the grading and collection of all related loans.
- Participate in Tier I Loan Committee
- Cross sell the financial products offered by FFB
- Provide professional customer service.
- Communicate effectively and work in harmony with all departmental and non-departmental staff.
- General knowledge and understanding of lending laws and regulations.
- Specific knowledge of the bank loan policy.
- Provide various reports as requested.
- Assist in the development and implementation of lending policies, procedures and strategies.
- Participates in community and civic activities.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors degree or equivalent; or four to ten years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For additional information on this posting, please contact Nate McConnell, HR Manager at 970-346-7900 or at email@example.com.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
*First FarmBank is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation , gender identity, national origin, genetic information , disability , veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.