Job Title: Operations Support
Location: Greeley, CO
General knowledge of bank operation, customer service, banking regulations. Various deposit operations processes and controls, including but not limited to processing wire transfers, processes non-post, large item review, stop payment review, debit card processing, daily operation report review and other duties as assigned by supervisor. Preforms responsibilities in compliance with Polices, State and Federal Banking laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in reconciling correspondent account (ATM settlement)
- Processes daily Morning work, (NSF decisioning, incoming returns from FED, large item, non-posted items and Stop Payment, review stop suspect report)
- Processes debit cards, (Instant issue, dispute’s, International travel request, temporary debit increases and logs)
- Processes Levies and Garnishments
- Maintain all wires agreements
- Balance the wire log daily to BBW Wire summary report
- Assist in Remote Deposit Capture Setup and maintenance (Backup)
- Remote Deposit capture customer deposit review
- Mobile capture review and maintenance
- Cash ordering all branches
- New/Change/Closed account documentation review
- Online account opening account processing
- Dormant account activation and review
- Reg D monitoring
- UChoose rewards support
- Cash Management ACH monitoring
- Support Card Valet, Notify
- Merchant Services backup (report, and support)
- Promotes bank products/services and models excellent customer service to both customer and other team members
- Assists other team members
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Complies with safety procedures, uses require safety equipment and informs supervisor of unsafe practices or conditions.
- Manage email/phone
- Assist in online and website questions
- Return mail
- Ability to problem solve
- Maintains compliance with BSA/AML regulations
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and/or Experience:
Working knowledge of bank back room operations. Graduation from high school. Associate degree or 1-3 years related experience and or training. Knowledge of bank regulations.
For additional information on this posting, please contact Nate McConnell, HR Manager at 970-346-7900 or at email@example.com.
This position could be either a full-time or part-time position depending on the eligible candidates.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
*First FarmBank is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation , gender identity, national origin, genetic information , disability , veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.