We're in this together (while being apart at a safe social distance).
We're living in unprecedented times. While we're anxious for our lives to return to normal, we want you to know that we're here to provide the financial services and assistance you need during this time of trial.
- May 26, 2020: The Federal Government has announced that it will be sending 4 million prepaid debit cards, called EIP cards, to eligible US residents for whom the government does not have banking information. Read more...
- May 13, 2020: First FarmBank announces the updated impact of the Paycheck Protection Program: funding dispersed as of May 12: $14.1 million, approximate number of jobs protected: more than 1,600. Number of PPP loans originated: 275.
- April 27, 2020: Enter our, "Buy Local, Support Local" contest for your chance to win a $50 gift card to the local business of your choice. Official contest rules...
- April 24, 2020: FIrst FarmBank announces the impact of the first round of the Paycheck Protection Program: total funding dispersed: $10.8 million; approximate number of jobs protected: more than 1,250. Number of PPP loans originated: 145.
- April 20, 2020: The SBA has committed all of the initial round of funds from the Paycheck Protection Program*. Even though the SBA is not accepting applications at this time, First FarmBank is continuing to process all previously submitted applications, given that Congress is considering a new round of funding for this critical program. First FarmBank will also accept new applications in anticipation of this second round of funding under the Paycheck Protection Program. *Subject to SBA approval. Restrictions may apply. Contact a banker for full details.
- April 15, 2020: Banking services have never been so accessible! Beginning today, open a new personal account* online. Open an account online...
- April 1, 2020: COVID-19 Relief for Small Businesses is available. Read more...
- March 30, 2020: To provide our customers a greater opportunity to deposit checks remotely through their phones in lieu of visiting their local branch, we’ve raised the daily/item limit for mobile deposit capture to $15,000.
- March 20, 2020: EVERFI, a partner of First FarmBank, has made available a new Family Portal that provides parents and caregivers free access to quality e-learning content on life's most critical topics through the end of the school year.
- March 19, 2020: Effective today, as a precaution against the spread of coronavirus and due to staffing challenges associated with school and daycare closures, our branch lobby areas will be open by appointment only. Our branches will continue to operate under normal business hours and drive-thru operations continue as normal. To schedule an in-branch appointment, please call your local branch directly. Read more...
- March 12, 2020: We've ramped up the cleaning and disinfecting of our facilities three-fold and are also disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout the day. To practice proper social distancing, we're separating teams who share spaces and having some employees work from home. Read more...
How to bank from home:
While we are taking any necessary precaution to protect the health and safety of our community, please know we are still here for you and will make every effort to continue to offer services without significant disruption. Our ATMs and night depositories remain available.
If you haven't done so already, we encourage you to download our free mobile app. Through online and mobile banking, you can:
- Send, receive and request money quickly and easily using Zelle®**
- Deposit checks through mobile capture on the First FarmBank app
- Pay and schedule bills through our free online bill pay
- Turn your debit card off/on from our free Card Defender app
- View transaction activity and check account balances
- Transfer funds between First FarmBank accounts
Financial Assistance Resources for Businesses
Paycheck Protection Program
Will accept applications beginning April 3, 2020
The Paycheck Protection Program is part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The program intends to provide American small businesses with eight weeks of cash-flow assistance through 100 percent federally-guaranteed loans.
Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance
Currently accepting applications
Economic injury loans can cover small business operating expenses after a declared disaster.
*Online account opening available to new personal accounts only. To open a new non-personal/business account, please contact your local branch.
**Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
***This is a rapidly evolving situation. Information provided is believed accurate as of the time of publication and is First FarmBank’s interpretation of the material that has been provided thus far by the US Treasury Department and the Small Business Administration. First FarmBank will continue to closely monitor these programs and will update information as new details become available. The Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loan program are both governed by the SBA. For complete details, please refer to their website: https://www.sba.gov/.